The Hurricane is adjustable to suit a wide range of cable diameters from 2.5mm to 16mm.
The Hurricane has been designed to maximise protection for micro cables with a compliant double drive concept, backed by the latest technology in servo controls to provide precise control of torque and speed. Single person operation with safe, easy to operate ergonomic controls combines with low maintenance and high reliability to form the machine’s key features. The Hurricane is adjustable to suit a wide range of cable diameters from 2.5mm to 16mm.
- Automatic Cable centralising.
- Synchronous high grip profiled compliant drive belts.
- Vertical design with ergonomic controls for ease of operation.
- Forward and reverse.
- Variable torque and speed controls via remote.
- Digital servo motor drive system.
- Auto stop facility when air stone fitted.
- Single person operation.
- Digital cable speed and length monitoring.
- Integral air valve and pressure gauge.
- Easy cable threading.
- Polycarbonate safety guarding.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Low maintenance.
- Low noise levels.
- Travel case.
- Tool kit.
- Advanced data logging measuring speed, force, distance, GPS location and environmental conditions
- Cable Range: 2.5 – 16mm
- Duct Range: 5 – 25mm
- Cable Speed: 0 – 85m/min
- Pushing Force: 400N
- Air Pressure: 15 Bar Max
Net Weight: 24kg
UK Kit content
- Hurricane Cable blowing Machine
- Power Supply Unit 110V
- Generator 2 kVA 110V Petrol Inverter Suitcase
- Tube Collet Assebly – OD – 10mm / 12mm / 14mm / 16mm / 18mm / 20mm / 22mm / 25mm
- Cable Guide – 4-6mm / 6-9mm / 9-12mm / 12-14mm / 14-16mm
- Cable Seals – 4-5mm / 5-6mm / 6-7.5mm / 7.5-9mm / 9-10.5mm / 10.5-12mm / 12-14mm / 14-16mm
W2252 Hurricane Cable Blowing Machine pdf