Lightweight GatorLoy™ aluminum alloy float is perfect for floating small areas of concrete. This 48″ float is lightweight and helps open up the surface pores for better evaporation. The durable smooths and levels concrete before finishing. The smooth blade opens up the pores on the surface to allow proper evaporation. The narrow float is 4″ wide allowing easy access to tight spaces. Square ends allow the Use to float along forms and into corners. Fitted with an Ultra Twist™ Pivoting Head bracket that rotates 360 degrees around for the versatility to work from any angle for even coverage. Twisting the handle secures the angle on the bracket. 3 poles included.
- Lightweight GatorLoy™ aluminum alloy
- Opens up pores for better evaporation
- Narrow width is perfect for small areas
- Broken-in feel with machined finish
- Square ends work along edges
- Includes Ultra Twist™ Pivoting Head bracket
- Twist handle to lock in place