Available in Pallets of 40
- 2000(L) x 1000(H) x 50(D) mm
- Blow-moulded HDPE – long-lasting design
- Stackable – easy transport and storage
- Chapter 8 compliant – suitable for all works
- Anti-trip feet – reduce trips and falls
- 360 degree swivel feet – highly adaptable
- Class R1 reflective panels – conforms to BSEN12899-1
- Peg and hole design – attached together fast
The Navigator Safety Barrier provides an excellent means of separating vehicle traffic and pedestrians. The tough barriers are ideal for instant use on site. The stackable design means they can be stored or transported with great ease.
Each barrier comes with 360 degree swivel feet – once turned around the barriers can stand upright easily. The shortened side on the feet provides excellent anti-trip benefits.
The blow-moulded HDPE design makes them highly durable while in use. The barriers are Chapter 8 compliant and are suitable for a variety of works. The barriers are also fitted with Class R1 high intensity reflective panels – they conform to BSEN12899-1.
The peg and hole design on the sides of the safety barriers also make it easy to attach. Join multiple barriers together in an instant. Use the barriers to corden off unsafe areas or separate vehicles from pedestrians.