Nemo GRABO – The electric suction cup
Through the use of electric vacuum technology this portable, yet lightweight, tool can lift up-to 375Lbs! This makes it ideal for carrying larger items that would normally require two people. A large panel of wood, for example. By attaching the Nemo GRABO to the panel, you will easily be able to lift and carry the panel without struggling to reach the sides.
The Nemo GRABO can grab all manner of materials.
The Nemo GRABOs list of workable materials makes it the perfect choice for dealing with windows, countertops, pavers, doors and panels. It is a game changer in the construction industry as it increases the safety of the workplace, as well as making the work more efficient.
Using the Nemo GRABO benefits any industry that requires the lifting and moving of large or heavy objects. Movers shifting wooden furniture, Pavers working with heavy stone, Tilers making tiling more efficient, to Glaziers fitting windows. If you have a need to move something heavy or awkward then you can benefit from the Nemo GRABO.
These are the materials the Nemo GRABO can work with:
- Glass. The GRABO is perfect for a glazier.
- Laminated cardboard.
- Plastics of all types.
- Wood, both rough and smooth.
- Metals. The GRABO sees no challenge in picking up metal with diamond plate or other uneven patterned surfaces. It can also handle the smooth side of metal up-to 242Lbs.
- Tiles, smooth and patterned/uneven surfaces.
- Not all stone will work with this tool. Porous stone, stone with minute holes for water drainage or airflow, will not work with the GRABO. However, the GRABO works great with concrete, paving stones, granite and other less porous stones.
- Dry Wall.
- Grabo-Nemo-manual pdf
- NEMO-GRABO-Spec-Sheet pdf