The professional Wacker Neuson 14inch Cut-Off Petrol Saw BTS 635s offers a unique long-term air filter system that delivers an extraordinary filtering capacity and durability. This makes the cut-off saw extremely productive, since the maintenance intervals are lengthened significantly. In addition, the high-torque engine increases the cutting performance. Since the hand-arm acceleration levels are less than 5 m/s, it is possible for an operator to work with the cut-off saw for eight continuous hours per day.
- A durable design ensures great reliability
- 3-stage air filter system with high-performance cyclone filter, foam prefilter and paper filter for very long maintenance intervals
- First-class vibration damping with hand-arm vibrations less than 5 m/s² and an optimized spacing between the handles provides greater operator comfort
- Cutting blade guard with all-round marking of the cutting blade position for precise guidance and exact cutting
- A high-torque engine increases cutting performance and thus productivity
|L x W x H
|825 x 315 x 420 mm
|Blade diameter max.
|Blade diameter min.
|RPM / speed of the blade (max.)
|Cutting depth max.
|Engine / Motor
|Single-cylinder two-cycle gasoline engine
|Gasoline / oil mixture